Monday, October 31, 2005

What Is An Imperial/Teacup Shih Tzu? Do They Exist?


I did not create the "labels" Imperial or "Teacup." These words were already set in stone before I ever came on board. I picked up the terms only because potential customers were asking me for "Imperial Size" or "Teacup Size." I RARELY get a request for a "Standard" size shih tzu as defined by the American Kennel Club. Since these words of Imperial Shih Tzu and Teacup Shih Tzu were so common to describe a particular size of shih tzu and I was seeing these are the terms people place in search engines boxes looking for the size THEY WANT in a shih tzu, I began using the terms as well mainly to be able to communicate with potential customers in their own language.

Read On at: Stain Glass Shih Tzus.....

No comments:

Blog Archive